Infertility is a medical condition where a female has not been able to get pregnant after trying for a long time. Even a condition where women can conceive but she cannot carry the baby is called infertility. There are two types of infertility -Primary and Secondary.
According to the Office on Women’s HealthTrusted Source, about one-third of infertility cases can be attributed to female infertility. But, at the same time, there is numerous infertility treatment for female.
The various causes and infertility treatments for female are:-
1. Endometriosis- It is a disease where the tissue that lines the uterus, grows outside it. This situation causes adhesions. It can cause the organs to stick with others and hinder each other causing infertility. It has 4 stages and it is diagnosed through laparoscopic surgery. Ayurvedic Treatment and medicines- The infertility treatment for female includes some useful herbs like Bilwa, agnimanth, shayonakam, patla, gambhari, shalparni etc that can treat this disease. Uttar Basti is an Ayurvedic Therapy for it and RasanjanWati, Dashmoolarishtam, Mukta Pisthti, PrawalPishti are some Ayurvedic medicines for treatment.
2. Ovulation Disorders - It is a disorder when a female cannot release an egg at all or at the right time. It can be caused by hormonal imbalances, low body weight, high body weight, Hyperthyroidism, mineral deficiency etc. Ovulation disorder is the cause of infertility among 1 out of every 4 infertile couples.
Ayurvedic Treatment and medicines- The infertility treatment for female in ayurveda suggest that some herbs like Kumari, Musli, Shivlingi, giloya, etc can cure ovulation disorder. Medicines like MedoharGuggulu, Phal Ghrutam combined with Uttar Basti therapy is effective for treatment.
3. Blockage in Fallopian Tubes- Fallopian Tubes are an important part of the reproductive system of women. The process of fertilization takes place here. But, a blockage in these tubes will make it difficult and impossible to conceive. It is diagnosed with X-Ray and other specific tests and even surgeries are done for treating it. The blockage can be caused by scar tissue or infection.
Ayurvedic Treatment and Medicines- The infertility treatment for female in Ayurveda mentions the use of herbs like KachnerGuggulu, Kultaham etc. Ayurveda also mentions that medicines like MedoharGuggulu, TamraBhasma etc are very effective. Therapies like Swednam, Uttar Basti are also prescribed.
4. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome- PCOS is a common cause of Ovulation Disorders. In this condition, a female will form eggs but they don't ovulate. The symptoms for PCOS are excessive hair growth on the face, acne and irregular menstrual cycle.
Ayurvedic Treatment and medicines- Several tests have been conducted in Ayurveda for PCOS and they have been successful without any side effects. Herbs like Gurmar Buti, Vijaysaar, Kumari are very beneficial for PCOS and medicines like Nimbaadichoornam, Jambawasavam, Kumaryaasavam. are also useful. There are some therapies available but mostly medicines and herbs are sufficient for treating the patients.
5. Uterine Fibroids- Uterine Fibroids hardly cause infertility but they can be a major problem. It might be caused by uterine muscle turning into a big mass that can create difficulty in the reproductive system and cause complication in conceiving. They are examined through an Ultrasound. Ayurvedic Treatment and Medicines- Clinical examinations are highly beneficial and they give positive results. Medicines like ShudhRasaunt, RasanjanWati, Kam DudhaRasam etc and therapies like SarwangSwednam, Uttar Basti have shown successful results.
There are numerous causes for Infertility. The increase in Modernisation has made the condition of infertility common among females and males. A variety of diseases have been found that impact the productivity of females but along with that Ayurveda have also developed effective infertility treatment for females. It has minimal side-effects with good results.
Consider Ayurveda for infertility treatment for females!!